Juvéderm Dermal Fillers – Gorham, ME
Maintain Your Youthful Appearance
Wrinkles are inevitable. However, if you are like most people, you would prefer to keep your skin looking smooth and youthful for as long as possible. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to give your appearance the look you’re hoping for. A common, and easy solution is Juvéderm dermal fillers. By plumping certain areas of the face with Juvéderm, you can achieve a younger, more voluminous appearance. To learn more about dermal fillers or to get started, give us a call!
Why Choose Morgan-Hill Dental Care for Juvéderm Dermal Fillers?
- Surgery-Free Solution to Wrinkles
- Friendly, Professional Dental Team
- Flexible Financing Available
What are Dermal Fillers?
Juvéderm dermal fillers and BOTOX are often thrown into the same category which leads to confusion. However, the two treatments are very different. BOTOX paralyzes the muscles that cause wrinkles and lines while dermal fillers fill in the areas that have lost volume.
Your skin naturally contains special collagen that breaks down due to the movement of the facial muscles. This can cause lines, thinning features, and concaved cheeks. Fortunately, dermal fillers can make up for lost collagen by being injected into the face to fill in these areas. This procedure typically only takes between five and ten minutes per injection, and you can return to work immediately afterward. Results can last anywhere from three to nine months.
Who is a Good Candidate for Dermal Fillers?
You are likely a good candidate for dermal fillers if you are in your late 20s or older, physically healthy, don’t smoke, and are committed to maintaining the health of your skin. Dermal fillers are able to address a variety of flaws and insecurities that patients have. Here are some of its most common uses:
- Removing shadows under the eyes
- Decreasing undereye wrinkles
- Plumping up thinning lips
- Filling in shallow-looking areas of the face
- Minimizing the appearance of acne scarring
- Filling in wrinkles around the mouth and cheeks
- Making recessed scarring less noticeable
The Benefits of Dermal Fillers
There are numerous benefits associated with dermal fillers. Here are some of the most prominent:
- Quick Procedure: This procedure can usually be completed in just one half-hour visit.
- Fast Results: Results appear within two weeks and can last anywhere from three to nine months.
- Natural-Looking: No one will be wondering if you had work done. The results are subtle and natural-looking.
- Increased Confidence: With a more youthful appearance often comes more confidence!
- Affordable: The cost of dermal fillers is relatively affordable.
How Long Does Juvéderm Last?
Juvéderm typically lasts three to nine months, although in some patients the effects can last even longer.
What Is the Benefit of Using Juvéderm as Opposed to Other Products?
Juvéderm, unlike some other products, is safe for all types of skin complexions. Plus, you’ll see the results quickly! In addition, Juvéderm is composed of hyaluronic acid – which is also found throughout our bodies. Juvéderm works to hydrate the skin, as well as give volume to the skin.
How Soon Can I Return to Regular Activities After Getting Juvéderm Treatment?
Most people are able to continue their regular activities on the same day of treatment or the following day.
Can I Wear Makeup Following the Juvéderm Treatment?
Yes! Although you should not massage the treated area, normal makeup application is fine. No alcohol should be applied to the face following treatment and sunscreen is recommended if you are exposed to the sun.